Professor Emeritus (Ph.D. Johns Hopkins, 1954)--political, regional, applied political geography, Utah geography
- Political, regional and applied geography
- Geography of Utah
- GEOGR 1600 - World Regional Geography
- GEOGR 3420 - Political Geography
- GEOGR 3440/5440 - Economic Geography
- GEOGR 3600- Utah Geography
- GEOGR 362 [quarter system] - Geography of the United States
- GEOGR 363 [quarter system] - Geography of Europe
- GEOGR 364 [quarter system] - Geography of Asia
- GEOGR 684 [quarter system] - Geography Seminars
- Book review of Cadillac Desert: The American West and Its Disappearing Water by Mark Reisner. Appeared in National Forum, vol. LXVIII, No.1, Winter 1988.
- Fisher, Albert L., "Voluntary Labor, Utah, the L.D.S. Church, and the Floods of 1983: A Case Study", Mass Emergencies and Disasters, Elsevier Publishers, Stockholm, Sweden, August 1985.
- World Cultural Geography, (Salt Lake City, University of Utah Instructional Media Services, 1985), three television programs of 43 minutes each.
- World People and Places, (revised, 1985) 227 pages.
- Utah, The New Book of Knowledge, Grolier Incorporated, 1984, 18 pages.
- Behavioral Handbook for Turkey, (Washington, D.C. The Defense Intelligence Agency, 1983).
- World Cultural Geography, (Salt Lake City: University of Utah Instructional Media Services, 1983), ten television programs of 28 minutes each.
- World People and Places, (Salt Lake City: Department of Geography, University of Utah, 1987), 207 pages.
- The Geography of Utah: A Series for Seventh Grade Social Studies Students, Utah State Office of Education, 1982, 52 pages.
- Utah Geography (Salt Lake City: University of Utah Instructional Media Services, 1987), 280 pages.
- Utah Geography, (Salt Lake City, Utah: University of Utah Instructional Media Services 1982), a course of 25 video programs.
- "Utah and the Holy Land," Encyclia, Utah Academy, Spring 1981 (with Arnon Soffer).
- "Utah Boundaries: Sense or Nonsense," Encyclia, The Journal of the Utah Academy, 1980.
- "Mormon Welfare Programs: Past and Present," The Social Science Journal, vol. 15, no. 2 (1978), pp. 75-99.
- World Cultural Geography, (Salt Lake City, Utah: University of Utah Instructional Media Services, 1977) completed update of a course of 42 video programs.
- The Culture and Behavioral Patterns of the Netherlands, (Washington 10-25-90, D.C.: The Defense Intelligence Agency, 1977), 72 pages.
- "The Geography of Elites," MOUNTAINWEST, vol. 3, no. 6, (1977), pp. 27-28.
- "Bicycle Study Report," Salt Lake Area Bicycle Study: 1972-75, (Salt Lake City, Utah: Utah Department of Transportation, 1976).